Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and it is Favorite time again..and these past few weeks haven't been about "things" - something about this time of year that makes me thankful and makes me reflect on life - not the things in it - but who I surround myself with and how loved I feel.

So this Friday Favorite is...

My life.

It truly amazes me how incredibly blessed I am to have my life. Things have dramatically changed in the past almost 2 years. New place to live, new job, new friends, and yet some things have remained constant - great old friends, a wonderful family, amazing Godparents and truly a wonderful relationship with myself.

I look at 2010 and think - wow. What an incredible year. My 27th year started out at S.tephan P.yles restaurant in Dallas. It was magical and to be incredibly honest- a fantastic way to start the year...and since then EVERYTHING has been just as wonderful.

From the many trips
Florida (twice)
Galveston (MANY times)
Big Bend
California (La Jolla!)
DC
Austin
Seattle
to name a few....


To the many celebrations:
Weddings
Birth of Children
Birthdays

To one amazing pup that makes my heart smile...

TO the quiet moments at home - I love my life.


I'm so incredibly lucky to have my life. :) Hope y'all have a wonderful New Years!

No comments: