B travels for work - not all of the time, just some of the time but usually a lot at the same time. I know that sentence makes no sense!
Basically when it is great to be outside - he is traveling. He is a geologist. He likes rocks...I like rocks too...
Technically I like gems and minerals...but you get the drift.
Anyway - he has been traveling.... A LOT lately - as in for the first 25 days of May - I saw him for exactly 30 minutes one day (his flight came in and my flight was leaving, so we met for coffee half way between the airport) and 12 hours another (my flight returned and he left the next day) - for 25 days I saw him for 12.5 hours.
This weekend we will be together camping. I cannot wait to be by the lake, soaking in some sun, reading, eating and drinking....but most of all I cannot wait to see him.
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is my relationship with B. I cannot wait for our wedding day, I cannot wait to see what the future holds - but today, and every single day - I wake up knowing I'm loved, cared for and most of all that we are in this together.
2. My little brother graduating is a good cause to celebrate!
3. The most fun I ever had was backpacking through Europe...I cannot wait for London this year!!
4. True friends are hard to come by - but truly they help make my world go round!
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is planning my wedding - I KNOW I KNOW- I so didn't want to be one of those girls, but it is so fun...for now anyway.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is by the pool, in the ocean or with a drink in hand OR ALL of the above.
7. My favorite celebratory food is popcorn or ICE CREAM.
My little brother graduates from Emory law school this Monday. I am so excited for him. (I know he is more excited...but you get the drift!) I cannot wait because this means that in about 2 weeks he is BACK IN TEXAS. He went to undergrad in Nebraska, worked in Texas for a year and then headed to Atlanta for law school.....I cannot wait for us to be only 200ish miles apart. I have hated that we were at least a days drive away from one another. Yes we talk often on the phone and catch up and try to see each other as much as possible...but it isn't the same. So I am excited for him, and I am happy he will be a Texan once again.
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.