Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


Link up  HERE



1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is  my relationship with B. I cannot wait for our wedding day, I cannot wait to see what the future holds - but today, and every single day - I wake up knowing I'm loved, cared for and most of all that we are in this together.

2.   My little brother graduating  is a good cause to celebrate!

3. The most fun I ever had was  backpacking through Europe...I cannot wait for London this year!!

4. True friends are hard to come by - but truly they help make my world go round!

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is  planning my wedding - I KNOW I KNOW- I so didn't want to be one of those girls, but it is so fun...for now anyway.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is  by the pool, in the ocean or with a drink in hand OR ALL of the above.

7. My favorite celebratory food is popcorn or ICE CREAM.




3 comments:

katmcd said...

Love the new layout!

Rita said...

good luck with all your wedding plans! Looks you're really enjoying them and finding joy in it!

Holly said...

I think I'd be the same as you about wedding planning! It is ridiculously exciting - I don't blame you for being really happy about it!