100 Random things about me....
1. My brother is one of the most important person in my life.
2. I can use both sides of my brain. I have a very A-type personality. I have an Excel spreadsheet for everything. But I'm also very creative and artsy at the same time.
3. I'm married to an amazing man.
4. I smile all of the time.
5. When Harry Met Sally is my all-time favorite movie.
6. Dresses make me happy and make me feel pretty and feminine.
7. When I was little, I wanted to be a Neuro surgeon- then my mom took me to watch a surgery and I now hate hospitals and don’t even like going to the doctor’s office- irony at it’s best!
8. I'm absolutely terrified of spiders and roaches
9. I have a dangerous obsession with designer shoes. Especially since I don't have a designer budget.
10. I love wine!
11. I love to read.
12. Mascara – I have to wear it every day.
13. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it.
14. I love my face. Always have. I am a very expressive person!
15. I backpacked Europe for an entire summer all by myself. I loved every second of it. I have never felt more independent and truly happy with myself in my entire life. I flew into Athens, Greece and made my way up to London to fly home. I did anything and everything that I wanted to. I think everyone should do this.
16. Strawberry preserves are my favorite “jelly” for sandwiches.
17. I love my middle name.
18. I love fresh flowers.
19. I have a very overactive imagination.
20. Rice candy is my favorite kind of candy.
21. I could never be a vegan- I love cheese too much. (granted I love meat so even vegetarian is out of the question!)
22. I love monogrammed anything.... love it.
23. My dream job would be an editor or publisher.
24. I always write thank-you notes and get annoyed with people who don't.
25. I love anything and everything about etiquette.
26. I love Target.
27. Entertaining is one of my favorite things to do.
28. Wine bars. A must in my life.
29. I love dogs- I used to be a cat person- go figure
30. I love green beans. I could eat them every single day.
31. I love Britney Spears. I think she's crazy, but I love her.
32. I have a weird feeling that I know how I am going to die. Like I said- weird feeling.
33. Stupid people drive me crazy. Just because you aren’t smart doesn’t mean you are stupid. There is a difference!
34. Nothing gets me more upset than hearing some story on the news about some dog being mistreated. It affects me more than stories about people getting murdered...even kids...yikes. I can't help it.
35. I love sweet tea and cold coffee.
36. I detest working out but I love yoga and I love being outside.
37. I want to visit all 50 states.
38. I’m 5’2.5”
39. I think going to a Cubs game at Wrigley and sitting in the bleachers is a must for everyone.
40. You'll rarely ever find me just vegging out doing nothing... I don't have time to, and when I do, I feel guilty. I'm always coming up with things I need to do. It's really annoying, actually.
41. I love the ocean.
42. Whenever I blow out candles on my birthday cakes I still make a wish.
43. My parents used to threaten me by saying they would enroll me in an all girls school whenever I was bad. I even had to visit it a few times!
44. I wear heels most every day. I feel short and stumpy in anything flat at the office. Weekends are an entirely different story... especially in the summer!
45. I rarely drink beer.
46. I love going out.
47. I love any kind of bisque... especially lobster bisque. If it's on the menu, I HAVE to get it.
48. I’m a Capricorn…but I don’t really believe in that stuff.
49. My mother had my ears pierced when I was 6 weeks old. I wear earrings every single day and I love it.
50. I HATE tomatoes.
51. I love cucumbers!
52. I'm very talkative- when I feel that I am in a comfortable situation.
53. I am really freaked out by little kids. I used to love them, but now I just feel awkward around them!
54. I love online shopping.
55. I'm never totally caught up on laundry.
56. Life is too short not to have dessert!
57. I love anything and everything about weddings. I think it'd be a blast to be a wedding photographer- except you are always busy on the weekends!
58. My parents met in a bar- 37 years later they are still happily married.
59. I have several really close girlfriends and I couldn't imagine my life without them. I just wish we lived closer.
60. I’ve never really changed my hair- I would love to dye it and do something fun but that terrifies me.
61. My shoe size is a 6US. Yes I know that is small, thanks.
62. I hate gardening. Give me a condo over a house any day.
63. I cannot drive standard but I want to learn.
64. I’ve been to Disney World at least 35 times in my life, one year I even had a season pass…and I lived in Texas. Helps when the grandparents lived in Florida!
65. Dublin Dr. Pepper is the best.
66. Whenever I put a new roll of toilet paper on, I always make sure it rolls off the top. Is that weird?
67. I took piano lessons for 11 years.
68. I'm a brutally honest person.
69. I love Paris and one day want to go there with my husband...you know like when I have one ha!
70. I was in Choir in high school.
71. I am a sap. I love cheesy movies and I love corny lines.
72. I love my Iphone. How I lived without it, I have no idea.
73. I'm a people pleaser. I can't stand conflict and I avoid it at all cost.
74. I love pedicures.
75. Mexican martinis are the cause of every great night in college. Thanks Trudy's!
76. I work best under pressure.
77. I love to cuddle.
78. I have watched every single Law and Order Criminal Intent episode.
79. Starbucks makes me think of a certain someone in college. B!
80. My favorite class in college was "Key Yiddish Novels" and I'm not Jewish.
81. I live in flip flops every summer.
82. Roger Creager is my favorite Texas Country Artist.
83. I love snow skiing.
84. I've never been able to water ski.
85. I love traveling.
86. I'm much better with words on paper. I'm a good writer, but I often trip over my words when speaking. Unless I'm talking about something I'm super passionate about, I'm a terrible public speaker.
87. Going to the lighthouse in San Diego was one of the best surprises in my life. It truly made my heart smile.
88. My closet is always neat (not necessarily perfect, but very neat). The whole house can go to hell, but I always manage to keep my closet orderly because I'm rather OCD about it. Everything has its particular spot. All items are arranged by category, and then by color. It's a shame I'm not this way about any other room in the house!
89. I am doing a second round of the 101 things in 1001 days challenge… www.dayzeroproject.com/
90. I have bought probably 25 different kinds of planners over the years, and I just never have been able to keep up with them. They just end up taking up space in my bag.
91. I love board games.
92. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I love everything about it and I look forward to it all year long.
93. I think I had the makings of a good sorority girl, but it just wasn't for me. I rushed my freshman year and stayed with it through my sophomore year I just couldn’t handle the crap.
94. I would love to live in Europe.
95. I would love to live in Colorado.
96. My heart skips a beat when I walk into Nordstrom and Anthropologie.
97. I love giving gifts
98. I love the Longhorns. I love UT. I love everything that UT has done, given and granted me in my life. Whenever I see the horns sign, a picture of Bevo, a picture of anything UT related- I smile. I can't help it. I will always be proud of the school I went to. I will never forget the day I got the letter saying I was going to be a student there- it was on the day of my senior presentation and my little speech didn't have what school I was going to because I was holding out for the very hope of UT saying yes, and on that morning I got the letter - my life was forever changed.
99. I used to believe that “fairytale” love only happened in fairytales…now I am living my own fairytale.
100. I am surrounded by an incredible family- who loves me without reservations. My parents are my heroes. I am so fortunate to be their child.
1 day ago