Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Favorites

I know it has been a while, but I am trying to get back on track with my life and my blog. So here we go...

Avene's Cold Cream Lip is my favorite.

I know I have talked about different lipsticks etc, but when it comes to my lips being so chapped they hurt, this is what I turn to. I discovered it for myself when I was 16 and in Paris for the first time with my mom. I love going overseas and venturing into their pharmacies. It was Winter in Paris still (It was March) and my lips were dry so I bought this and my world...or lips I should say, changed. It is THICK and heavy and yes it makes my lips a little less pink but IT SOOTHES. I LOVE IT! Now you can get it in the states...used to not be able to and whenever someone I knew was headed across the pond I would ask them for it!

No comments: