Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

This weekend was fun...

THursday I had a dental appointment and I was left bruised with a swollen cheek. It was not pleasant! I went home early from work on Friday because it hurt so much. SO Friday was a bust of a day for me.

Saturday was B's Office Holiday Party - SO FUN and the food is out of this world. I easily could have gained 20 lbs! He works with some really great people.

Sunday we lazed around, went grocery shopping and made a Gingerbread house...we are NOT talented at icing gingerbread houses AT ALL. It was a disaster but fun - I am always laughing with him. It makes my heart smile!
Sunday evening my friend L had a dinner party - it was great seeing all of the girls and meeting everyone's significant others. I just had a wonderful time.

Too bad my face is still puffy and my cheek is black and blue! At least it doesn't hurt anymore!

I cannot wait - move day is fast approaching and I know once I have my place decorated I will post LOTS of pictures. I cannot wait. 

No comments: