Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

It's already Friday again...which means....  FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY



1. I WISH.... everyone felt loved and cared for. I know that many people in this world don't know TRUE love and I wish everyone did.

2. YESTERDAY I... went to the dentist...today I look like a chipmunk!

3. TODAY I WILL... enjoy it being Friday. Spend time with Roxy and B and just relax!

4. TOMORROW I WILL... be primping for B's work's holiday party - it is Tres Chic and wonderful and I am super excited about it!

5. MAYBE... I will try to return some things this weekend...I bought a few things online because there are MASSIVE SALES but A few things just didn't look right.

6. SOMEDAY... I hope to be orangized again!

7. I LOVE... my life. Truly I feel I am so blessed!

2 comments:

LB said...

Oh girl I am with you on the getting organized! Good luck with that!!

Jen said...

Aww, I hope your mouth feels better! Dental issues are the worst.