Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

This weekend was my Company's Holiday Party. It was a lot of fun and I'm slowly getting to know my new coworkers. After the party B and I went for Sushi...DELISH and then we zonked out early for  Friday night.

Saturday had me running errands and decorating for Christmas. I don't go "all out" just a few things here and there to make it more festive...and a tree...which has yet to go up. Saturday night we met the usuals out at C.edar C.reek. I love that bar/grill place. It is just so nice and reminds me of Austin.

Sunday we ran errands and went to the mall- poor B was SO overwhelmed! WE cooked a FANTASTIC dinner together and crashed. Pork tenderloin with apples! MMM!!!


Question out there for everyone - B needs new jeans and well, where is a good place to find mens jeans that  Don't have holes in them (he can wear jeans to work...must be nice to be a geologist!)

No comments: