Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

I moved this past weekend. I have no idea where most of my stuff is...but I am in the city, near work and I have a place with an attached garage. I love it. Not to mention B is about 1 mile away...not too shabby.

We also had "Christmas" between the two of us since he is going to be going to his parents on the 23-26. It was fun. We made a fire in his fireplace, opened presents, made dinner and just enjoyed each others company. And..for those that are interested...He got me my e-reader!! (and a few other things!) Truly I am so blessed.

I think I have said it from the beginning - but truly as every day passes I look at my life and I am 100% happy. I couldn't have a better life than the one I have.

1 comment:

katmcd said...

I am so glad you have a nice evening. Everyone I know who has an e-reader loves it. Make sure to write up your review of it!