Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

What was 2010....


Where did you begin 2010? I was in Seattle for my friend L's Wedding.

What was your status by Valentine's Day? I was with B, we went to Americas, he sent me roses and I was falling in love. Best Valentine's ever.

Were you in school (anytime this year)? nope

Did you have any encounters with the police? nope

Where did you go on vacation? where did I not? Florida, California, Colorado...

What did you purchase that was over $500? MY NEW CAR!!!

Did you know anybody who got married? yes

Did you know anybody who passed away? not this year.

Did you move anywhere? yes. Into the city

What sporting events did you attend? Astros...I'm sure I am leaving some out...

Where do you live now? I live in my new place!

What's the one thing you thought you would never do, but did, in 2010? Fall in love.

What has been your favorite moment(s)? The lighthouse. When B surprised me with the lighthouse.

What's something you learned about yourself? I can do almost anything that I put my mind to

Any new additions to your family? Yes, my "sister" had a baby and A LOT of my friends are pregnant.

Get a new job? yes

How old did you turn this year? 28

No comments: