Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BLog Meetups

So Taylor told me about the Dallas blog meet up. I have never met "blog" friends before. I somewhat keep my IRL friends and my blogging separate, but after reading about everyone else having such a great time meeting new people, I am really wanting to attend. I don't know if I can make it or not yet, but I want to. Has anyone else met up with "blog" friends. I'm not from Dallas, don't live in Dallas and the only connection I have there are my Godparents, whom obviously I write about often and just adore. I would love to also meet H-town folks as well. Anyway...just wondering...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm with you on this... I have thought about going to the Dallas one too. But its hard to plan things like that right now for me.

I'm from Houston too!

I'm for to new to blogging to organize a big meet up weekend like Taylor and them are doing, but maybe we can come up with a cool outing or something for all the Houston Blog ladies to meetup at???

What do you think???