Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I got an award...


First..to Traffic Jelly - thank you for tagging me. I literally just started reading her blog as of Tuesday and I just could not stop. I have found she has incredible strength, great honesty and is a wonderful writer. She can put emotions into words, which I think is difficult to do at times. Life gives everyone their fair share of bumps in the road...I think it's time for Al to just have some smooth sailing for a while! :) Oh and her love of Guacamole and Wine - totally my kind of gal!


The Rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Ok, 7 things...
 
1. I love the University of Texas- Longhorns. UT was my first choice school and I loved every second I was in Austin. It was amazing to live out a dream of mine since I was little. This I know is no shock to everyone as I have professed this love of Burnt Orange and White many times...but I love them even in off years...like last season - it was hard to be a Longhorn last football season!
 
2. I smile all of the time. I smile when I am happy, when I'm nervous and just because. I feel life is too short to not be smiling - and I don't care if I have "smile lines" it means I'm happy, and I'm ok with happy.
 
3. Wine is an obsession of mine. I drink it far too often so I am trying to cut back...but I just love it.
 
4. I love scarves. I know I live in Houston, I know I live where it barely gets cold and rarely stays cold for an entire week, but I love them. I own far too many for a person who lives in this climate. (I also own too many coats!)
 
5. I bite my nails. There I said it. I want to stop doing it...any tips?
 
6. I am traveling a lot this year. In fact a trip in Feb is already planned - a nice camping trip. I cannot wait.
 
7. My best friend in the entire world is having a baby in March. It freaks me out that she is married with a baby on the way. I feel so....behind. Even though I know I'm not.
 
OK and I tag...
 
1. The UnDomestic Momma
 
2. Smiling is good for your teeth!
 
3. The Life of a Suburban Princess
 
4. Confessions of a Domestic Goddess
 
5. Beantown Prepster
 
6. A Step into my Life
 
7. Hungry Meets Healthy
 
8. Jenna's Jargon
 
9. Leggings are not Pants
 
10. Preppy Little Dress
 
11. Reasonably Swanky
 
12. The Little Things We Do
 
and anyone else who wants to join!

No comments: