So we are headed to Austin this weekend and I am so excited.
Favorites in Austin:
1. THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-AUSTIN. Did you have any doubts that this is my number 1?
2. An old standby and favorite place ever...TRUDYS - because they have Mexican Martinis. The best drink ever.
3. South Congress. This is where I love to find unique items and I love the "vibe" of the area.
4. Climbing Mount Bonnell - DURING THE DAY. (It is a teenager hangout at night). During the day it has beautiful views of Austin. So gorgeous.
5. Driving down 2222. It is my favorite road.
Lastly though - My favorites in Austin are the people. Mainly my best friend and B's best friend both live there. They and their spouses were the lucky ones - they graduated from UT and got to live in Austin.