Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012



2012 has been the most amazing year yet.  As I do every year - I will re-cap the year with the answering of a few questions:


Where did you begin 2012? In Houston with B!

What was your status by Valentine's Day?  I am happy and in love with B - not engaged yet!

Were you in school this year? nope.

Did you have any encounters with the police? nope.

Where did you go on vacation? London. Big Bend.

What did you purchase that was over $500?  Roxy's vet bill!

Did you know anyone that got married? Yes - and I was in their wedding!

Did you know anyone who passed away? Not this year. 2011 was a hard year.

Did you move anywhere? no

What sporting events did you attend? Texans, Rockets

Where do you live?  Htown

What is the one thing you thought you would never do, but did, in 2012? Get engaged. Ok I thought it would happen - but wow. What an incredible feeling!

What has been your favorite moment? The moment B asked him to marry him. I think this will always be one of the top 10 moments in my life. For now - it is number one. The moment we say our vows, I know will replace this.

What was something you learned about yourself? I learned it is ok to be vulnerable. It is ok to let others help you. I also learned that Cancer sucks.

Any new additions to your family? May of 2013 I will gain an entire 2nd half of a family!

Get a new job? nope

How old did you turn this year?  30. It is a good age.


I truly feel so blessed to have such an amazing life!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your engagement!! That's so exciting! I hear you on vet bills too... My kitten had all of the initial things done plus her spay surgery and yikes... expensive! Happy New Year!
Kerri
http://girlwithalatte.blogspot.com/ (New Blog)

WorthyStyle said...

2012 was a very good year for you!!

Al said...

It was such a wonderful year - biggest of all is that handsome man making it all official-like ;) Looking forward to seeing what life brings you in 2013!!!