Since this is my first Friday Favorites since Christmas - I will post my favorite Christmas Presents:
1. My future MIL bought me stationery with my married name on it. I love it. It was the first time I saw my "new" name in print and I thought it was incredibly thoughtful.
2. My parents gave me my SCUBA lesson/certification program. I cannot wait to get certified so that I can dive in Thailand!
3. My brother got B and I both UT snuggies. It was hilarious. They are burnt orange and tacky and wonderful.
4. My future MIL also got me a beautiful Clutch that I just love. It is so me and I never would have splurged for it myself.
5. B and I got each other our wedding rings - ok we said we were going to get them, but we have yet to actually go get them - We've tried them on, now we just need to go pay for them!
Did you get any Christmas presents that you just love?!
Rainy Days and Mickey
1 day ago