Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1. The best thing I did all week was lady lunch with V. We have lunch together at least once a week, and I love it. It helps break up the work day. Today I am having lunch with Bea (she is like a sister to me) and her son (whom I call my nephew).  

2.    Being able to sleep in       makes me super happy.

3. Pets are   the best. They love you and snuggle with you. This morning I woke up to Roxy cuddled right next to me. I love it!   .

4. My family and friends   are the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    non iced pumpkin spiced lattes .

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is   a pair of boots - congnac color.
7. This weekend I am going to    be at a 1st birthday party for one of my friend's children. I am really excited about it  .


No comments: