It has been AGES...I mean AGES since I have done a Fill in the Blank Friday:
1. You should always take time to enjoy life. Smell the roses and be IN THE MOMENT.
2. Smiling at strangers and people you know make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family is probably going to Florida for Thanksgiving and then B's parents are thinking of doing Christmas on the boat. I think it is going to be a fun time!
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is books on CD. I listen to them in the car on the way to work. I love them.
6. If I could, I would hire someone to help out around the house twice a month. I feel like it is always more messy than I can handle. I try, but sometimes I just fail miserably!
7. I rather like curling up with a good book and a glass of wine. MMM...my idea of heaven, at least part of it!
Friday Fellowship - Jenna Buettemeyer
5 hours ago