Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 16: 5 blogs you visit daily

I have a lot of favorite blogs, so these are by no means the only ones I read, but these are the ones I wanted to share with you:

Pretty Shiny Sparkly - this is written by one of my sorority sisters from UT. She was a year younger than I am. She is a lovely, intelligent person (she's in medical school) and her fashion sense is just AMAZING! Plus she is newly engaged, and that is fun too. :)

Old Georgia House - this is written by Natalie. I have been reading her blog since BEFORE she was married. Back in the old XAnga days. I just love her style!

Sadly Leggings are not Pants - They aren't! In all reality, this website makes me laugh and I love reading it. I love blogger friends.

Reasonably Swanky - I love Blair and her posts. Her stories are funny, I love her tweets. She's like the girlfriend that you didn't know you needed!

Aesthetic Alterations - love her fashion sense. love her writing. Pretty much love this entire site!

1 comment:

MHM1314 said...

Hooray!!! Love the shout out :)