Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3: Tell us about your job

Tell us about your job:

I try to keep some things private so I will say the only things I have said before:
I used to own an insurance agency with my dad. I LOVED IT. It was fun, we made money and I got to spend lots of time with my family. For those 3.5 years, it was a wonderful thing and I am glad I did it. We sold our company a while ago and my father went to work for a large company doing what he does best- investments and I went into the industry that dominates Htown.

Now I work in the Oil and Gas industry and use my insurance knowledge. I love my job. I love the environment of my department and truly I am so grateful to be where I am.

I can say - I love to talk insurance - so if you ever have any questions - ask me. I'd be happy to help!

No comments: