Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs

This actually came up with a lot of songs I love - very strange mix though with lots of new and a few old ones.
  1. Adele - Rumour Has It
  2. Jay Z- Empire State of Mind
  3. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
  4. Chicago - Will you Still Love Me
  5. Colbie Caillat- Brighter than the Sun
  6. Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do it for you
  7. Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem
  8. The Beatles - I want to Hold your Hand
  9. Eli Young Band - Crazy Girl
  10. Adele- Someone like you

2 comments:

Sam said...

I have "Moves Like Jagger" in my head right now! And I adore Adele. I'd love to see her in concert.

Al said...

"Someone Like You" is one of my very favorite songs. I cry every time. Can you imagine why?? Love and hugs, doll.