Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: Tell us about your blog

Tell us about your blog:

I use my blog as a diary - random thoughts, events that happened and I just keep it real. Nothing too crazy in my life. I use this as a tool to documents my thoughts and my ideas.  I rarely censor myself because as much as I love having readers, I blog for myself. I love to look back to see how much I have grown in exactly one year. I love looking back and seeing that 3 years ago I was working on my first 101 in 1001 challenge.

I also use this blog as my 101 in 1001 challenge place. I love this challenge. It helps me plan out things I want to do, see, try etc. It really helps. I will always try to accomplish all of them, but if I get 90% I am happy.

I'm not a crafty person, so you won't see that here.

 I just like to write.


2 comments:

Michal Renee said...

Meeting goals is such a great reason to blog!! I'm a list-maker so I can understand that similar feeling for me when I draw a line through a task I've just finished! It's a real mood booster hehe. :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I wish that I was better at keeping up with my 101 in 1001. I need to update that pronto! Thanks for reminding me to do so!