Friday, September 28, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday



Please join in the fun and link up with Lauren right here.

1.  My first memory is  from when I was about 4, I was in Disneyworld with my parents and my brother was about 1. I remember riding Dumbo over and over again with my dad.

2. My first love was  a guy that I still keep in touch with. We dated from 18-21. He is a great and wonderful person. Funny thing is - he is getting married the month after B and I. I am glad we dated, I learned a lot about myself and I am glad he was such a great person to remember what a first love is all about.

3. My very first favorite color was  yellow. I love yellow.

4. The first time I really felt like a grown up was when I had just graduated college and my cell phone broke. I called my dad and he said "well I'm glad you have a job". I realized right then and there - I was a grown up. I laugh about it now with my dad, but I was in shock then! :) I know it's lame!

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is go to the bathroom.  Doesn't everyone?

6. The first CD I ever bought was the spindoctors.

7. My first car was a 1998 hunter green explorer. LOVED THAT CAR!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Lol at #5. I think if anyone gives a different answer to that...they're lying! :P