Friday, September 14, 2012

FIll in the blank Friday

 
Link up here to join in on the fun!
 
 
 
1. Right now the weather where I live is  HOT, humid and NOT Fall. Fall comes in the middle of October. I CANNOT WAIT!
 
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is I've had a lot of great advice, my parents LOVE to give advice and usually they are correct - best ever - Be yourself. Love yourself. If others don't love you for who you are, they are not right for you.
 
3. My most favorite person in all the world is  B. I know some people would say their parents, their siblings etc - but the way I see my life is that B and I chose each other. My parents and my brother are RIGHT at a VERY close second - but B is my love, my life. 
 
 
4. If I were to have a Mission Statement for my life it would be  If you love the life you live, you will live the life of love"
 
5. My most favorite item in my closet is a dress my grandmother made my mom. I don't wear it often, my grandmother passed away when I was 14, so I dont have "adult" clothes that she made me, but I have some that she made my mom and I love them.
 
6. The best cure for a bad day is coffee and long talks with B.
 
7. Today is  FRIDAY! Tomorrow I go try on wedding dresses with my mom!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Stopping by from the link up. I am from TX too; doesn't it stink we don't get Fall until much later than everyone else?? Did y'all get a little bit of that "cold front" this week though that made the highs just 90? Haha! Have fun wedding dress shopping!! It's such a fun time. :)
Happy Friday!