Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. My favorite grade in school was the third grade and fourth grade. Miss Boren and Mrs. Gross were my favorite teachers. I actually still keep in touch with Miss Boren (who is married and goes by another name now!) She lives in Thailand and I think B and I may catch up with her for a few hours on our Honeymoon.

2. My favorite teachers were Miss Boren and Mrs. Gross were my favorite teachers. I actually still keep in touch with Miss Boren (who is married and goes by another name now!) She lives in Thailand and I think B and I may catch up with her for a few hours on our Honeymoon. They were both so caring and just amazing people.

3. The highest level of education I have completed is  I have my BA from UT. I went to law school for a semester and HATED IT. :)

4. School lunches for me were usually  sandwiches and fruit and little veggies with a dip.

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be A LOT. While I had a great time in high school - I wouldn't want to relive it.

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are  new clothes, school supplies and really fun mechanical pencils.

7. The first day of school was always nerve wracking - I was always worried about not knowing anyone in my classes (I always knew people!)


No comments: