Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday




1. Something I am very proud of is     that I knew Law School wasn't the right fit for me. The fact I got in and went for a semester and that I knew after 4 months that I didn't want to be a lawyer. I think a lot of people get sucked into things and don't have the ability to step back.

2. My favorite thing about myself is  my caring personality. I think I am very compassionate.

3. My favorite fall color is  BURNT ORANGE...duh. Although, to me, it is an every day color, not just fall!

4. Something I've been learning lately is  that I enjoy thrifting!

5. A book I am reading now is The Dressmaker. It is really good.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is The Michael Buble station. It drives B crazy.

7. This weekend I will be cleaning out my closet, going to the thrift stores, watching football and cooking!

No comments: