1. Target. I get all kinds of cute dresses from Target - but I have a rule - no more than $20 for a dress from Target. They ALWAYS go on SALE...so I wait until the dress is under $20. Usually I try on in the store and and then look online. I always buy online because of coupon codes and variety. I will say I am guilty of the "Oh my shopping cart has $44 in it and I need $6 more for free shipping" so I add something that I may not normally try on - it is hit or miss - but you can always return!
2. Starbucks - pumpkin spice latte AND salted caramel fraps - I love fall - and I love that having a latte makes me THINK it is fall in Texas...even if it is 88 degrees outside when I wake up in the morning!
3. My new Chanel lipstick. Ok - I love makeup- I think EVERYONE knows this by now. Last week V and I went to a makeup event at Neimans. I fell in love with this lipstick! It is part of the Rouge Allue collection and the packaging is beautiful!
IT is amazing - and stupid expensive. It is my ONLY makeup purchase for this month.
4. I bought my dress!!! My wedding dress TOTALLY counts as a Friday Five!
5. B comes home. He's been in Montana for work. I've missed him!
Rainy Days and Mickey
1 day ago