So while Beantown Prepster didn't exactly tag me - she tagged her "lurkers" and I was one - so I decided to play.
1. Post the rules
2. Write 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions to ask people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know you tagged them.
11 FUN FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I recently joined a coop - I LOVE IT. I think B thinks I am crazy because I talk about it non stop. After reading about Running for Perseverance's coop, I found my own in Htown and LOVE IT. All of the veggies and fruits make me so happy.
2. I, just like Beantown prepster, cannot function without earrings. My grandmother used to tell me that a lady doesn't walk outside without her earrings and her lipstick. While I wear gloss mostly- I still adhere to this.
3. I'm left handed.
4. I always have a book on CD going in the car. Library is where it is at! Sometimes I have the hardcover book and the book on CD checked out of the library at the same time. Just to read it faster!
5. I laugh at the most unopportune time. Like when a mom is scolding her child for running around all crazy at the grocery store - I am that person that has to go an aisle over to laugh. I can't help it - I think it is because I just feel awkward so I laugh.
6. Starbucks is my favorite coffee place - B and I used to meet there all of the time in college - at the Starbucks off of Far West in Austin.
7. B and I went on our first date when I was 20. Afterwards I said I just thought of him as a friend. Then when I was like 24 or 25 we went on another date - to which he said we should just be friends. Then...almost 2.5 years ago we gave it another shot. This time it was perfect. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we would have been together all of this time. I think life between 20 and now has made me appreciate him so much more than I would have at 20. Either way - I am one lucky gal.
8. I like to cook - I enjoy it - I just don't think I am that great at it. I'm learning. Does anyone have a good recipe for Kale or Bok Choy? Those apparently I cannot cook!
9. I detest tomatoes. Unless they are cooked, in ketchup or a sauce - I don't like them.
10. I also detest mustard. Just the smell makes me nauseous. I don't mind a sauce made with it as long as it isn't TOO mustardy.
11. I smile ALL OF THE TIME. If I am not smiling - run. ;)
11 Questions from Beantown Prepster:
1. If you could have a theme song to play when you walk down the street what would it be? Beautiful from Carole King.
2. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Right now? Downton Abbey. I love it.
3. French Fries: Skinny and Crispy or big and mushy? Skinny and crispy!
4. What is your guilty pleasure outfit? This is embarrassing - I have a pair of Red old Abercrombie running pants from college that I wear paired with an old Texas long sleeve shirt, hair in a bun and socks. I feel so comfy in it - but I would NEVER wear it out of the house.
5. Soda: Fountain, bottle or can? Fountain is my favorite - but it just depends on where I am going and such - if I am in my own car - bottle- can't have drinks spilling in my car!
6. Favorite thing to do at the gym? Sauna...oh you meant activity - I like intervals on the treadmill.
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? I always say somewhere in Europe (preferably the Italian coast) but I think that would be too far from my parents and my brother - but I would love to for a little while!
8. What was your first animal and do you remember its name? Around my parents 1st wedding anniversary they opened their front door and a beautiful Irish Setter puppy was lurking around. They raised her - Chi Chi - and when I was born she was my first pet. I loved her. She was beautiful, so sweet and protected me and let me use her as a pillow. She lived with my parents for 17 years. We were devastated when she passed away.
9. What is the one thing you carry in your purse that you absolutely cannot live without? Hand cream. My hands are SO dry.
10. What is your most embarrassing habit? I bite my nails. I know---I KNOW!.
11. If you could meet and be BFFs in real life with a blogger that you follow, who would it be and why? I think it would be Al (Traffic Jelly). She was the first blogger (That I didn't know IRL) that I connected with and got to know. I just think she is amazing and wonderful and SO INCREDIBLY STRONG. Plus she loved Guac and Wine....need I say more?
The people I tag are:
3.The Happy Dash
4.Greetings from Texas
5.Her Highness of Cute
6. Hungry Meets Healthy
7. Reasonably Swanky
8. Leggings are Not Pants
9. Baby Steps with Catalina
10. Running with Perseverance
11. I'm leaving 11 open to people I also don't hear from that read :)
The 11 Questions I have for you are:
1. How do you begin your day? (What is your morning routine?)
2. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
3. Are you a coffee or tea person?
4. What is your favorite board or card game?
5. What is your favorite spice to cook with?
6. I'm always curious if I take longer than the average woman to get ready - from shower to out the door, how long does it take you?
7. Of all the places you have travelled to, where would you recommend others go?
8. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. What is your favorite indulgence?
Thank you for playing! Please comment back if you do!
My day with the Pioneer Woman
1 day ago