Apparently I can't uplaod photos at the moment.....sorry for such a boring post!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Greece. HANDS DOWN.
2. Australia is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading. LOTS of reading.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a book/kindle, hand lotion and lip gloss.
5. My favorite travel companion is B!
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is my favorite thing that ever happened was in Rome. I didn't know the time of mass on a Sunday, so I followed these nuns that were walking super quickly- I figured it was Sunday, they were going to mass. Apparently, they were going to a blessing of a restored church and a mass that THE POPE WAS HOLDING (PJPII). It wasn't supposed to be open to the public - only myself and a handful of other tourists were there - (we all talked about it afterward) and we were surround by a few Cardinals, priests, nuns and altar boys. It was AMAZING. I will never forget that ever.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is alligator..
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Colorado, Texas or somewhere in Europe!
9. I have been to 36
states in the U.S.