Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

I haven't done this in forever...but I missed it! Link up here with Lauren!


1. The last thing I ate was     chicken tikka masala - it was DELICIOUS. I'm drinking coffee now.

2. The last song I listened to was  I have no idea. I have been listening to "The Paris Wife" book on CD and LOVE IT.


3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Angela}...um- algae, angel, glean, gale, glen, lean, leg, gel, lane....

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     blue.

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    lipstick (3 kinds), iphone, wallet, card cubby (LOVE THAT THING!), mascara, chapstick, keys.

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    start working.

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is    I don't really have a favorite. I'll dance to anything.

No comments: