Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


 TO play along go here


1. The love of my life is .... B!

2. Falling in love is ... easy when you meet the right person. I never understood that until now.

3. Marriage is ...something I look forward to, but I am trying to enjoy each moment as they come and not live in the future...this is hard for me!

4. The longest relationship I ever had was...one that stayed together the whole time...this relationship with B. In college I dated someone for 2 years we took a break and then dated almost another year. He is still such an amazing person and I am truly grateful that we dated but most importantly that we are still friends and truly support one another.

5. The key to a good relationship is ...communication, love and respect.

6. I feel loved when....i feel loved all of the time. That is something I learned a long time ago. Yes, I love people to think of me, call me, remember my birthday etc, but I truly feel loved EVERY day ALL day. Feeling liked...that a whole other thing ;)

7. My favorite quote about love is ... "If you live the life of love, you will love the life you live." I don't know who said it, but it has been my motto since I was about 12.  




What is your favorite love quote?

No comments: