Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday....

Apparently I had nothing to say between last Friday and this Friday....which isn't true - but I am hopeful that I will post a weekend wrapup on Monday!


To Join up click here....


1. I started my blog because .....  I have always kept a journal. I use it to remember my life and look back on. If other people are interested, great, if not, that's ok too.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs.... is the reality of life. I love to hear stories and feel like I "KNOW" the person...even if only through blogs.

3. Something I love about blogging....I love knowing that I am not alone. Meaning - when I feel something - someone out there has been through it. It is a great community.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is... oh I have no clue. I love reading about my and B's relationship and how it has grown. I also love reading about all of our trips.

5. Something my real life friends know about me that I have never mentioned on the blog ...   my dad had a heart attack when I was 12 years old. He was healthy and an avid runner. It was the worst time in my life, truly. He was given a 10% chance of making it. Every December we celebrate another year of him with us. I think of that as a birthday present all on its own because that year he came home from the hospital around my 13th birthday. He truly is an amazing dad - I'm told often how lucky I am to have such great parents and I 100% believe I am so incredibly lucky.

6. My favorite blogs to read are... Traffic Jelly, Sweet Caroline in the City, and the others listed on my reader- hello I have 80!

7. Some things I avoid doing on my blog are...I try to be real. I want to be honest and open without revealing TOO much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love to see the reality of life on other blogs as well. I'm a new follower. Stopping by from The Little Things We Do Link Up. Have a great weekend!

Al said...

And I hope you feel the love right back ;)

Just because you don't pop out 7 posts a week doesn't mean you aren't a fantastic part of this community. Like you said in this post, and I agree with you 100% - it is all about reading something genuine and REAL. Connecting with the soul behind the blog. And you have ALWAYS been transparent here, honest, and genuine, which is why I love reading you :)

So keep doing what you do, and know that I will ALWAYS be a faithful follower, and more so - a friend.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, love :)