Apparently I had nothing to say between last Friday and this Friday....which isn't true - but I am hopeful that I will post a weekend wrapup on Monday!
1. I started my blog because ..... I have always kept a journal. I use it to remember my life and look back on. If other people are interested, great, if not, that's ok too.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs.... is the reality of life. I love to hear stories and feel like I "KNOW" the person...even if only through blogs.
3. Something I love about blogging....I love knowing that I am not alone. Meaning - when I feel something - someone out there has been through it. It is a great community.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is... oh I have no clue. I love reading about my and B's relationship and how it has grown. I also love reading about all of our trips.
5. Something my real life friends know about me that I have never mentioned on the blog ... my dad had a heart attack when I was 12 years old. He was healthy and an avid runner. It was the worst time in my life, truly. He was given a 10% chance of making it. Every December we celebrate another year of him with us. I think of that as a birthday present all on its own because that year he came home from the hospital around my 13th birthday. He truly is an amazing dad - I'm told often how lucky I am to have such great parents and I 100% believe I am so incredibly lucky.
6. My favorite blogs to read are... Traffic Jelly, Sweet Caroline in the City, and the others listed on my reader- hello I have 80!
7. Some things I avoid doing on my blog are...I try to be real. I want to be honest and open without revealing TOO much.
My day with the Pioneer Woman
1 day ago