Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



It is Fill in the Blank Friday again....link up here







1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is      traveling the world for one year.

2.    Escargot and pate  are two things I like that other people think is weird.



3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     - hmm have to think about that one.




4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are      picking up my coop orders, going to DC and going to Dallas!

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I don't sing in the shower.


6. If I found out that the production of      Reese's    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.


7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is     being with B.

No comments: