Monday, July 12, 2010

50 Questions - #46-50

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? The thing is - I don't really care who judges me - I do what I do. I like what I do.

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Whenever I am sick - I hate it!

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I only express that I love things often - except for the relationship I am in...it is silly, but I can't help it. I want to say it but I guess in time it will come.

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? What i did yesterday- I will remember seeing baby D always for the first time. He is so sweet. Newborns are amazing. I will probably not remember the hand holds and the cuddles from B exactly- but I hope in 5 years I know how they still feel.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I am trying to be more independent and make them for myself.

No comments: