Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


It is Fill in the Blank Friday again over at Lauren's

1. My favorite thing about this week has been : boot camp. It isn't exactly fun- but I love a good workout - even if I can barely move today!

2. The weather this week has been: HOT and rainy. 100% humid.

3. The last (interesting) thing I received in the mail was: My magazines and earrings

4. The last movie I saw was: B and I had movie tickets from Groupon that were going to expire so we went to the Alamo Draft House and watch Knight and Day - predicitable.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would : sleep in, head to Austin, see my friends and have a date night with B.

6. As a teenager I was : I was pretty well behaved and made good grades- I didn't know how to truly rebel- my parents are thankful of that.

7. I wish I could trade lives for one day with: an actress- I think it would be fun to be on a movie set somewhere fun like Italy.

No comments: