Friday, July 9, 2010

50 questions - #16- 25

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Everyone has different tastes in life. I would be boring if we all liked the same things!


17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
If I were to answer this a year ago - the answer would be fall in love - unconditional love. But I'm there. So now- I would love to one day get married. I believe in marriage and I believe in everlasting love - it will come - when it is supposed to come and I have no intention of hurrying it along - I am happy and very content in where I am. IF we are talking about something silly - I would say I really really want to go backpacking again for two weeks, somewhere.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Ha ha. Yes. But I am in the process of letting go. It is an old friendship that brings a lot of pain into my life- I know it is time to say goodbye.

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Italy- I love the country, the food (they are VERY gluten free friendly!), the people and overall I love it there. I can't wait to return one day!

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No and no.

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Worried genius. I value intelligence.

22. Why are you, you? I believe circumstance, nature and nurture makes everyone who they are. It isn't all genetics, but some it is and it isn't all just environment - I think when you go through something painful (or joyful) it changes you. Life is all about change.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I think I am better with some than others. Everyone has let a friendship go now and then. Overall - I think I am a great friend. I do surround myself with amazing people and I do value their friendships.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? When they are right near you and you lose touch. It is sad, but sometimes best.

25. What are you most grateful for? My family. Family isn't just the people who are blood related - I call my friends my family as well. I have the best parents I could ever have asked for. I've always felt loved and cared for. My brother is one of my best friends and while we don't always get along my life is infinitely better because of him.

No comments: