Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the blank Fridays

Taken from The little things we do fill in the blank Friday!

1. The best day ever was the: day I landed in Greece. It was the start of an adventure of 3 months backpacking and learning that no matter what I could get through anything.


2. My favorite meal of the day is: dinner because I usually enjoy it with great friends or family...or if I am lucky...both!


3. This weekend I am going camping! B and I are headed out to the beach to soak up some rays, read, relax and play with our favorite pup!


4. Never in my life have I gone skydiving. (I know I copped out)


5. The only thing better than a vacation is a vacation with those i love!


6. I could really do with some reece's peanut butter cups!


7. The most recent thing I bought myself was Lilly's Laurent Cardigan Ruffle. SO CUTE!

No comments: