Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday!

The Little Things We Do... fill in the blank Friday!



1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was to live in the moment. I too often talk about the past or the future and forget to live in the now.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to KIVA because then people from around the world could help other people...a pay it forward mentality.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a french feast! Starting with foie gras, escargot, beef bourguignon, crepes (savory and sweet!) and ending it with poached pears!

4. My hair is curly, unruly and yet I love it. It can be straight, wavy or curly and always does what I want it to do although sometimes it takes forever!

5. If at first you don't succeed better luck next time!

6. I have always been very much a planner. I plan everything...I need to work on that.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I am ready to relax and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: