I realized I missed "Whatever Wednesday" but I don't care. So today's post is a Friday Five...Five things I'm thinking about.
1. I am working on my gift bags for my bachelorette party. Just a little something to thank everyone for coming. I am over the top excited about them. I LOVE giving gifts! I cannot wait for NEW ORLEANS!
2. IT IS FRIDAY. Is it 5pm? I need a cocktail.
3. My first bridal shower is this weekend. I AM BEYOND EXCITED. EEEEK!
4. Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing a Singles day - and I want to include my 27 year old brother...but I think he would kill me. Plus, I think being a few months post law school and post taking the bar, he is enjoying just doing his own thing. So maybe one day...or maybe I should stay out of his love life completely.
5. I am having a hard time coming up with my bridesmaid gifts. They are ALL very different - and I have a 14 year old junior bridesmaid as well. 3 are moms, 2 "suburbia" types, 1 "city" type (all are stay at home moms, so I wanted to treat them somehow), 1 is VERY alternative and single (ie her tattoos will be covered for my wedding! We are complete opposites, but she is one of the best gals in the world!) and the last one is 14 - (I was her first babysitter. Her parents lived across the street from us and her mom was my "2nd" mom.) So any ideas? I don't want to get them all the same things since they are so different. What are 14 year olds into anyway?
My day with the Pioneer Woman
1 day ago