1. So my Houston bridal shower was this past weekend. To say I was completely blown away by how much work the hostesses did to make this event so special, would be an understatement. I am so incredibly blessed. I will do an entire post on this once I have the pictures.
2. I have to register for more items as my friends and family are WAY TOO GENEROUS. I have almost nothing left on the registry and I have another shower and the actual wedding to go!
3. B was in London during the shower and he texted and called me during it to let me know how much I am thought of and loved. It warmed my heart so much.
4. Thursday night the girls and I are going to some new restaurant opening and I can't wait. We don't get together often enough - and usually it is for sushi - so this is something new and exicting for us.
5. B gets fitted for his tux this weekend. I don't think he is thrilled.
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.