1. I am in the midst of addressing wedding invitations. These are a pain in the tush - but I wanted to write them myself. Labor of love. I also have pretty good handwriting so I will save the money we would have spend on a calligrapher and put it towards more flowers. I still have 80 more to do. Heaven help me.
2. I love flowers. I love that my mom does too. There will be a TON of flowers at B and I's wedding.
3. My wedding cake is tasted and designed. I love it. I am so excited. I promise at some point after the wedding I will do a picture dump of everything. CHECK!
4. I need a haircut. I really want to get a new style- but that will wait until after the wedding. So for now - I need to get a trim badly.
5. Does anyone know of a place with cute maxi dresses? I need some. Hello Thailand...I want some comfy dresses.
6. 80 days.
7. We met with our Priest. He is great. He is marrying us. CHECK!
8. Any tips on not biting nails? Seriously for real my nails and I don't get a long.
9. Any tips on cleaning rings? My poor engagement ring gets so dirty - I have no idea what the heck I do to it!
10. I feel like this is a wedding blog lately. But that is where my life is at right now. I hope to be a normal sane person - but for the next 80 days - the wedding is where all of my free time and efforts are going!
11. Any moistrizers that y'all can recommend? My face is dry. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Please don't be a sign of being 30.
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.