I have a lot of favorite things...today the THEME is websites:
1. ZAPPOS VIP - I have NO idea how I am an VIP of Zappos...but just the fact that I can get something the EXACT next day after ordering it - that is amazing.
2. Soap.com - Their prices are great AND their customer service is top notch. I ordered 2 things of clorox (don't judge!) One leaked. I called them and explained they sent me 2 more plus an additional 20% off coupon for my time. I also was given a coupon code for 20% off to share with friends:
This is what the email said:
Refer-a-Friend Code is ANGE740504 . Any new customers who enter your code (or your email address) will get 20% off their first Soap.com order. As a thank you, we'll donate up to $25 to the FEED foundation. I don't benefit from you using the code - just wanted to pass it along!
3. Lands End. I love that they pretty much have a coupon code going every other week or so. I love their cardigans! I love their coats. I love their Starfish collection - easy to wear separates to run around in.
4. Amazon. We have Amazon prime. I love Amazon. They have practically everything. We registered with Amazon. (And a few other places!)
5. Lastly - Sephora. I love makeup. I cannot help it. I haven't been to a sephora in ages - for that reason. I cannot walk out without having spent at least $50. So I haven't gone. I have WAY too much makeup and therefore I am on a hiatus. I don't need Blush, eyeliner, mascara (until December 1), foundation, moisturizers etc. I have a huge bag of things to use up. So I think it will be a long time until I see a Sephora. My bathroom thanks me - as it is about to explode from products!
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.