Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Join Lauren over here and play along....




1. The last thing I ate was a Fuddruckers burger. Yes apparently it is 1993 and I just finished a season of soccer and the team went out to dinner. Seriously - good times!

2. The last time I went to the beach was when we went to a friend's beach house and relaxed all weekend. It was GLORIOUS.

3. My last vacation was London. Can we go back there again? I call it my engagement trip - we got engaged and then a few months later we went on a trip. I THOUGHT we were going to get engaged on the trip...but he totally surprised me!

4. The last place I drove was  here. Work.

5. The last song I listed to was Flo rida's whistle. DO NOT JUDGE ME!

6. The last thing I watched on TV was the Office.

7. The last time I said "I love you" was I just finished talking to my mom. We always say I love you at the end of the convo!

2 comments:

nichole said...

london sounds like a great last vacation :) and no judging for flo rida here.

have a lovely weekend.

Holly said...

No judging here either, lol, I listened to that earlier tonight too. Aaaannnnd now it's in my head again. :P