Monday, February 7, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday - Lessons from blogging

It is Top 2 Tuesday again...



Top 2 Things You've Learned About Blogging

1. At first I wrote straight from the heart about me and my life. This blog was for me. Then I saw people were following and I didn't want to offend so I stopped doing that. Then I realized - this is my blog, my life and I get to choose its content. I like it that way. I would never intentionally offend someone, but this is a record I keep for me that I love to share with others.


2. Blog friends can become IRL friends. It's true!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how much you can learn from blogging! (and sorry your puppy had to stay inside during that storm... but wasn't it nice seeing all of TX covered in white for a while? I loved it!)

-Amy-

{Check out a Giveaway at my blog, amyrenepowell.blogspot.com}