Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five





{ONE}
B comes home tonight. B has been traveling like crazy for work - in fact it is the 20th of the month and he has slept in his own bed only 2 nights this month. I am so ready for my husband to be home for a while.


{TWO}
Girls night. Tonight is our monthly girls night and I am so ready to catch up with my girlfriends. We are all sorority sisters and were in the sorority during the same years, but we didn't all become friends until a few years after graduation when we all lived in the same city. It is really fun to meet up with the girls and catch up on life.

{THREE}
The downstairs is almost completely painted. My dad and I have been working hard on it this month. I hope by early October it is completed and then B and I can start on the furnishings! (Like I said, we are doing this very slowly - which is why it is taking some time.

{FOUR}
Rain. It has been raining like crazy and I love it. I sleep so much better in the rain!

{FIVE}
Date night is Saturday or Sunday brunch, we haven't decided.  See number one and you will see why I am so excited about a date with my husband! I'm a lover of brunch- he is a lover of sleeping in and I also know he really wants a home cooked meal- good thing I've already planned the next week of our meals as I know he wants nothing to do with restaurants!

No comments: