Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Link up with Lauren at The Little Things we Do to play along


1. Something I swore I'd never do, but ended up doing anyways is I have no idea - but I have a feeling whenever i become a mom I will do all of those things!

2. Something I have always wanted to do is go to Thailand!!!

3. Something I have no desire to ever do is  I am copying Lauren, but skydive - seriously jumping out of a perfectly normal plane? I will pass.

4. The best thing I ever did was meet up with B. Seriously, hands down the best thing I ever did was say "yes" when he asked if I wanted to get together for drinks and catch up. We caught up, and pretty much saw each other every single day afterwards.

5. When it comes to trying new things I am ALL FOR IT. I love to try new things.

6. One thing I have never done is hmm, I've never eaten a full tomato. I HATE THEM.  

7. My favorite thing to do is READ.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

stopping by from Lauren's FITBF...totally agree about sky diving. No thank you! My husband wants me to but its never going to happen! Tomatoes though!? They are my FAVORITE! Happy Friday!