Thursday, December 10, 2009

Date night

So I've dated lots of people, I've been in several long term relationships and I have NEVER dated ONE person that liked the idea of "date night"...until now.

I know I have mentioned how much I like B, how wonderful he is and overall how incredibly lucky I am to have him in my life. I am so happy that we never got into a relationship in college. I am glad we both at one time or another just weren't ready for the other. I am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life. I literally wake up every morning thinking how lucky I am.

Last night was date night. We went out for sushi. (We now know not to go to Uptown Sushi ever again. While delish- highly overpriced and Aka is WAY better!) We sat in one of those "swanky" booths and it was like being in our own world. Miso soup, edamame, tuna tartare, 3 rolls and a few pieces of salmon - I was stuffed. I was happy and I was enjoying every second of it being just hima nd I.
After sushi we went to Tasting Room for amazing wine. One bottle of Malbec to split please! We sat on the patio, next to a heater and truly enjoyed each other's company. We held hands, chatted, cuddled and kissed. Super romantic and overall- exactly how we always are together.

I do enjoy wine and I do love sushi and I think it is wonderful to be dating someone that enjoys both of them as well.

I have never had a bad time when I am with him. I am the luckiest gal alive. He is amazing. He is wonderful, thoughtful and just overall the best match for me that I have ever had.

No comments: