Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2009


27 "2009" Questions(these questions pertain to the year of 2009 only)

1.) Where did you ring in 2009? In Houston

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day? I was in a relationship- unfortunately

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)? No

4.) How did you earn your keep? Insurance Agent/Agency owner

5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital? this year? no.

6.) Have you ever encountered the police? nope

7.) Where did you go on vacation? I didn't this year - but I am headed to Seattle soon!

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500? I have no idea.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married? Yes.

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away? yes

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with? yes, all of the time

12.)Did you move anywhere? to my beautiful house!

13.) What sporting events did you go to? Astros, Rockets

14.) What concerts did you go to? Britney, Roger, and a slew of others

15.) Are you registered to vote? yes

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty? yes

17.) Where do you live now? TW

18.) Describe your birthday this year. It hasn't happened yet but I know I will have a great time!
19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2009? getting together with Bryan. So perfect and yet why did I never see it?

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year? regret is nothing someting I do

21.) What's something you learned about yourself? I am stronger than I thought and more resilient than ever. Plus - I am one of the happiest people I know.

22.) Any new additions to your family? no

23.) What was your best month? October

24.) What was your worse month? June- but it ended up being the best month of the year because I got rid of the only person that was bringing me down.

25.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by? Michael Jackson dying? I really dont care about pop culture

26.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)? 8.....one of my best years but had a few of my worst days.

27.) how are you ringing in 2010? In Seattle at one of my best friend's weddings. I am so excited.

1 comment:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

great post! now I know more about you! :)