Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

I know lots of people do New Year's Resolutions, but I am not one of them. A long time ago - on August 1, 2008 to be exact- I came across the Day Zero Project and my life was forever changed.

Instead of a list of New Year's resolutions, I do the Day Zero Project - which is - 101 things in 1001 days. My third round started on January 1 of this year.  If you want to read more about this "project" please click here

Click here to read my new 101 things.

B and I started one from the day we got married and we hope to continue this throughout life.

I will say I want to hop onto the blogging bandwagon more this year and hope to post at least 10 times each month. We shall see. I also want to recap more of my vacations, trips etc. I have so many to recap - including our honeymoon!

No comments: