Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites


My favorite is this entire week.

1. Wednesday's news that I have "no evidence of disease" This made my day. Well this and coming home to B popping a bottle of the most delicious Champagne. 
It was good and made my evening. 
 
 
2. Opening the front door to a wedding present! We got new pots and pans!. We are so excited about using all of them. And by we - I mean me. I think B is just excited that it makes me want to cook even more!
 

 
Aren't they pretty?!
 

3. Continuing on wedding presents, we also got a new rug. (Yes we registered for a rug and B's great grandmother bought it for us.)  Roxy wasn't so sure about it at first - she was on the couch and afraid to jump off onto it. Now, I think she loves it.
 
I know it is "plain" - but it is a sisal rug and I love it.
 
 
4.  Last night - B and I went to the Rodeo. Ok, I know you are thinking - You at the Rodeo - y'all I'm from Texas. Yes I was at the Rodeo - in my company's suite watching the Zac Brown Band play. It was perfect.
 
 
5. Lastly - I am headed to the ATX (AUSTIN!) this weekend for a Childhood (ok and Highschool and College and now in life) friend's bachelorette party. I am so excited. 

 
 


1 comment:

WorthyStyle said...

Personally, I think going to a rodeo and seeing Zac Brown Band is just PERFECT. Sounds like a good time to me!