Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites- Bachelorette

Today's favorite is only one - or actually many if I am really honest.

My favorite is my bachelorette party - because I had ALMOST all of my nearest and dearest friends with me.


We made it to New Orleans around 6pm on Friday night. We decided we would "take it easy Friday night" - Yeah we got to our hotel rooms around 2:45AM. That was taking it easy....

Friday dinner was at Bourbon House Oyster Bar. Everything was incredible.

And this is me drinking something...I have no idea what. It was too much fun.
 
 
We had brunch at Cafe Adelaide and then in the afternoon went to a dance studio to learn "Burlesque" - and it was so much fun. The girls and I laughed non stop.
 
For dinner Saturday night we went to Mr. B's.
 
The 3 of us had their famous BBQ Shrimp. SO GOOD.
 
Afterwards we went to the Carousel bar:
Such pretty friends!
 
 
Then it was time to change for our fun night out:
 
 

The theme for Saturday night was "Prep" - I think we did good. I am a hot mess - only because my friends made sure I had a fantastic time. Notice the champagne in hand.

Not pictured are our argyle knee high socks.

And we ended the night at Pat O's - clearly I am red faced and had too much fun. I have no idea what time we got back to the hotel room. Sometime after 2:30.


I love my friends.


So much for a "lazy taking it easy weekend in NOLA"

No comments: